I’m filing this under the Star Wars section because it’s filmed a Skywalker Ranch and the associated article has some hints about the long gestating Live Action Star Wars television series (see below). But even so, this is a short film that is worthy of sharing and experiencing. It contains mostly autumnal “natural” settings in and around Skywalker Ranch and is accompanied by “Venus,” by Gustav Holst. The result: A surprisingly affecting short film, particularly in terms of visual and musical mood (best viewed in full screen).
The bit of Star Wars speculation comes from the section of the article which states, “[LucasFilm] were also looking at new ways to shoot the much anticipated “Star Wars” live action TV series. So they wanted to see how well the 7D and 5DmkII stood up with this in mind.
Not necessarily shooting on these cameras but you never know, with a few mods and tweaks and the ability to connect that Nanoflash up to the 5dmkII or 7D.”
All of this is courtesy of our friends at MF.com.
Filed under: Star Wars
- Clone Wars » Star Wars Returns to Theaters August 2008
- Star Wars: Clone Wars, Vol. 2 – Review
- Star Wars: Clone Wars, Vol. 1 – Review
- Star Trek (2009) – Film Review
- SW Companion: Online
- The Ultimate Soundtracks Project
- Clone Wars Trailer Premieres Tonight!
- Happy Birthday Dauntlessmedia!
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) – Soundtrack Review
- Clone Wars Movie Trailer II